Ron Neal of The Neal Estate Team at RE/MAX ALLIANCE is always happy to answer questions you many have about purchasing a Victoria area home. Call (250) 386-8181 or email us now.Contact Us
Kangaroo Road Homes For Sale - Metchosin
Find up-to-date Kangaroo Road homes for sale and listings in Metchosin below! On the southeastern side of Vancouver Island is the beautiful and winding Kangaroo Road. Intersecting Rocky Point Road and Highway 14, Kangaroo Road real estate consists of small rural properties for sale with plentiful yard space and privacy. Homeowners in the area enjoy the slow-paced island life while remaining conveniently close to larger towns like neighbouring Langford and Victoria. For further information regarding Kangaroo Road neighbourhood properties for sale in Metchosin BC or to schedule a private home tour, contact your Kangaroo Road real estate experts today. Read more about Kangaroo Road real estate.
Homes For Sale Kangaroo Metchosin
No listings were found matching your search criteria. Please consider revising your search parameters. Clicking the "Save this search" button will have listing notifications sent to you when listings match your criteria.Refine Search
Search All Real Estate For Sale in Metchosin
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
Purchasing a home on Kangaroo Road? Call 250.386.8181 to reach your local Westshore real estate team, The Neal Estate Team. Our local experts will offer guidance to help you through the Metchosin Kangaroo Road real estate market.
Kangaroo Road Real Estate Market
The Kangaroo Road real estate market is unique, and include private properties with ample outdoor space and beautiful forest views. Many homes for sale in the area are older, having been built anywhere between the early 1900's to the 1960's and 1980's. These unique properties often feature large, bright windows, panoramic patios, and more. Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams are also common features in the Kangaroo Road real estate market, as many of the homes themselves boast a cottage-style design, perfect for island living.
The land surrounding Metchosin is ideal for farming; many homeowners on Kangaroo Road are gardening enthusiasts. Hobby farms are also popular in this area, as horseback riding is a favourite pastime of residents living in Metchosin.
Other properties around Kangaroo Road include modern, new builds including luxury features such as multi-car garages, spa-inspired bathrooms, energy-efficiency appliances, and more.
Kangaroo Road Neighbourhood Highlights
The rural community of Metchosin is a great example of island life and living in the midst of nature. The large, private properties provide privacy and comfort, while nearby amenities offer numerous recreational activities and enjoyment. A simple 15-minute drive to Langford and a 35-minute drive to Victoria, homeowners in Kangaroo Road enjoy the best of both worlds with easy access to the city.
- Access to numerous nature paths perfect for hiking, horseback riding, or biking.
- Close to the Metchosin Golf & Country Club, which is the perfect spot for golf enthusiasts.
- The nearby Matheson Lake is a great destination for more outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing, and more.
- Witty's Lagoon and Pedder Bay are close oceanfront areas known for excellent water activities and fishing.
- Metchosin is home to Pearson College, one of only 16 United World Colleges in the world.
- With a small population, the sense of community around Kangaroo Road is strong. Residents enjoy community events and amenities such as Metchosin Farmer's Market from May to October.
- The area also embraces its strong roots in agriculture and farming with events like The Metchosin Sheep Dog Trials & Clinic and The Stinking Fish Studio Tour, which celebrates local artisans and makers in the area.
See All Metchosin Real Estate
NOTE: MLS® property information is provided under copyright© by the Victoria Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The website must only be used by consumers for the purpose of locating and purchasing real estate.